- This Procedure has been adopted by the Administrative Council of Babeș-Bolyai University of Cluj-Napoca and is designed and regulated in the context of the need to support the spirit of academic freedom, to bolster the research and higher education in those areas where there is a danger of suppressing the freedom of research.
- We support particularly academics from the Romanian, Hungarian and German communities from areas where there is a high-risk for the suppression of academic freedom, but it is open for all affected academics from Ukraine.
- The academic staff from the aforementioned areas may request the support of Babeș-Bolyai University of Cluj-Napoca in order to continue their academic activity in Romania, being able to access one of the following forms of teaching or research activities:
- associate teaching staff;
- specialists with scientific and professional value recognized in the field;
- collaborating researcher.
For further details please click on the link below https://www.ubbcluj.ro/en/infoubb/ukraine/files/Procedure_regarding_the_co-optation_of_academic_staff_from_conflict-prone_areas_ACR_1952_28.02.2022.pdf . Contact person: Carmen Țâgșorean, firstname.lastname@example.org